During the Prague Landmark Tour you will cover all Prague landmarks on both sides of the river (more than 30 highlights). From the heart of Prague visit Old Town, New Town and the Jewish Quarter. Walk through the Castle district to St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague Castle grounds and visit the Lesser Quarter.
- With this tour we cover the main landmarks of Prague totally, you will discover more than 30 highlights of the city.
- You will walk from the New Town, Old Town and the Jewish Quarter all the way to the river bank and cross to the Lesser Quarter
- Hop on a tram, all the way to the top of the hill to visit the Castle district, Prague Castle and continue down hill to the Lesser Quarter all the way to Charles Bridge.
- The tour will finish at Kampa island, next to Charles Bridge
- During the tour we will find the time for a break to make your journey more comfortable.
25 euros (Adult)
20 euros (Senior/Student)
Transport ticket to the Castle
Tour takes place from 1 to a maximum of 15. For groups with more than 15 travellers please contact us.
The tour starts at 9:45 am
Be comfortable! Always check the weather before traveling or starting a tour. Be sure you can stay warm or stay dry! Wear comfortable shoes, the cobblestones are not friendly for a walking tour.
Just at the corner of Wenceslas square (Václavské náměstí ) and Jindřišská street.
Full address: Václavské náměstí 19, Nove mesto. Praha 1
Metro station Mustek (A, B) and metro station Muzeum (A, C) Tram stop Václavské náměstí and Jindřišská (3, 5, 6, 9, 14, 24)
We endeavour to always try and keep our groups small to provide the best service possible! Please book in advance to reserve your place.